Are you busy, busy, busy? Running between trying to be a good mum, a good friend, a good partner, a good sister/ daughter/ colleague – all those roles you play in other peoples’ lives?
You need a break!
You deserve a break!
New for 2019, you can get away from it all and give yourself time out from family, work, and responsibilities and just take time for yourself in this Peak District, UK retreat.
The Retreat will include:
- 2 nights fully catered luxurious accommodation in the beautiful Hope Valley; including a delightful indoor swimming pool
- Group coaching sessions to work on what you want from life as opposed to what you are getting; time to reflect on your life values and whether you are living your life in alignment with them; intention setting to identify what you would like to change in your life and how to go about it
- Time out to do what you want in a wonderful countryside setting
- A guided walk through the Peak District
- Fun and games – let your inner child out to play!
- A free Women’s PowerTypes Profile test to help you discover your unique strengths
- Reduced prices if you sign up to an individual or group coaching programme with me after the retreat
The aim is that you will leave feeling refreshed and relaxed, ready to return to all your different roles. You will gain an insight into coaching, and how it can help you. Getting clear on your values, and what is working well in your life will help to guide you to make any changes that you need to.
Friday 15th March – Sunday 17th March 2019
Introductory price for this retreat only:
- £210 for single occupancy of a double room (Only 1 available) Book now and reserve your place with a £63 deposit
- £290 for single occupancy of a double room (Only 1 available) Book now and reserve your place with a £58 deposit
If you love the sound of this retreat but aren’t yet ready to leave your baby overnight, check out the sister retreat, Breathe With Baby. It is perfect for you!